$10 OFF First Session
BENEFITS OF MASSAGE
- Stress & Anxiety reduction
- Strengthens Immune system
- Insomnia & Headache relief
- Muscle retraining
- Increases joint flexibility & Range of Motion
- Reduces risk of injury due to repetitive motion
- Relieve from common pregnancy difficulties
- Massage will help aid in healing from substance abuse reovery by moving the toxins out and reducing the anxiety and pain levels.
- Massage is beneficial for those who need to overcome specific issues and to feel better about their bodies.
- WHY MASSAGE THERAPY WORKS
- Structured therapeutic touch affects the physiology of the body. Movement of blood and lymph rid the body of toxins, enhancing the immune system. When muscles and connective tissues are warmed, stretched and relaxed, several things happen; pain relieving endorphins are released, flexibility is increased and the breakdown of connective tissue prevents adhesions and scar tissue.
WHAT HAPPENS DURING A MASSAGE?
The first session begins with a health history intake. Then the therapist will leave the room and you may undress in private removing as much clothing as makes you feel comfortable. You then lie on a massage table under a sheet. You are kept modestly draped, uncovering only the body part to be worked on.
Your massage will include a variety of techniques to fit your body and lifestyle needs.